Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mismatched socks

Well, I've done it now.  I have joined the ranks of the cloth diapering, pintrest loving, hipster moms out there and started a blog. Yikes!  Now before anyone gets their designer panties in a bind, here this!  I am not attacking you!  I am in awe of you! I am not organized or diligent enough for cloth diapers.  I am not crafty enough for pintrest and if y'all have met me you know I am NOT hip!  

 If  you are looking for witty stories into my latest foray into made from scratch, organic (although I am all for organic) tomato tarte you should stop reading now!  You see, this is the land of mismatched socks!  Here we eat pb&j five times a week and love us some chicken nuggets.  We often scour the fast stretches of laundry baskets for a shirt and our crafts come in a kit.  Am I proud of this? No!!! Is this my reality right now? Yes, unfortunately it is.

A little about myself.  I am a Christian, a wife ( of almost 10 years), a mother to two wonderful ginger monkeys (Tommy 4 1/2 and Tucker 1).  I am a stay at home mom, although I have a degree in education.  I love to read and laugh, but I hate to clean!

I hope that this blog will help me to laugh at my failings enough that I can move past them instead of becoming overwhelmed.  Maybe just maybe God will use this blog to help you do the same!

Until next time.....

Cristina

3 comments:

  1. Cristina I can relate to your world of mismatched socks and loved your blog!

    ReplyDelete